topmethod to CLI client.
- Fixed side-effects of modifying the
base_urlfor SSH tunnels, causing problems when re-using a client returned by the
docker_fabric()function (Issue #12).
versionmethod to CLI client.
env.docker_cli_debugfor echoing commands.
- API clients’
remove_all_containersnow forwards keyword arguments.
- Added Docker-Map’s new features (keeping certain tags during cleanup and adding extra tags during build).
- Added experimental Remote CLI client. This has changed the module structure a bit, but previous imports should still work.
From now on however,
container_fabricshould be imported from
- Fixed installation task for CentOS.
- Updated Docker service installation to follow reference instructions.
- Added separate utility tasks for CentOS.
- Fixed build failures in case of unicode errors.
- Client configuration is not required, if defaults are used.
- Implemented local (faster) method for adjusting permissions on containers.
- Fixed issues with non-existing directories when downloading resources from containers.
- Added script and single-command actions.
- docker-py update compatibility.
- Added Fabric error handling when build fails.
- Fixed re-use of existing local tunnels when connections are opened through different methods.
- More consistent arguments to connection behavior.
- Fixed bug on local connections.
- Added restart utility task.
- Added Docker-Map’s new features (host-client-configuration and multiple maps).
- Revised SSH tunnelling of Docker service connections; not exposing a port on the host any longer.
- Intermediate step to 0.2.0, not published on PyPI.
- Better tolerance on missing parameters.
- Improved multiprocessing behavior (parallel tasks in Fabric).
- Only setup fix, no functional changes.
- Added more utility tasks, functions, and context managers.
- Improved output format of builtin tasks.
- Cleanups and fixes in utility functions.
- Added YAML import.
- Added default host root path and repository prefix.
- Added Docker registry actions.
- Added import/export utility functions.
- Attempts to fix reconnect and multiple connection issues.