Welcome to Docker-Fabric’s documentation!¶
The project is hosted on GitHub.
- Integration of Docker-Map’s container structure into Fabric deployments.
- Complements Docker API commands with command line shortcuts.
- Uses Fabric’s SSH tunnel for connecting to the Docker Remote API.
- Fabric-like console feedback for Docker image and container management.
- Installation and configuration
- Getting started
- Docker Remote API client for Fabric
- Remote CLI client
- Miscellaneous utilities
- Utility tasks for Fabric
- Fabric with Container maps
- Change History
Docker-Fabric is being used for small-scale deployment scenarios in test and production. It should currently considered beta, due to pending new features, generalizations, and unit tests.